Our Clients is a Product Company Singapore.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Investigate and demonstrate an understanding of the industry’s most recent trends and innovations.
- Create storyboards to conceptualize designs and accurately communicate project plans.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Phu Nhuan, HCM
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|