- Work closely on the pipeline of startups from Company innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives and identify startups with strong potential for success and provide support to nurture and grow them.
- Seek promising startups and bring them into the startup ecosystem.
- Assess and analyze the startups’ business models and make recommendations for investment.
- Manage a portfolio of startups, and engage with the early-stage startups, to help them to scale, and raise funding.
- Involve working with potential clients, partners and investors.
- Be responsible for reports, legal documentation and administrative tasks relating
- University degree holder or above in Finance / Economic / Computer science/ Mathematics
- At least 10 years of experience in early-stage startup investments, business development, venture building or related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of legal documentation pertaining such as shareholders’ agreements & subscription agreements, as well as a good understanding of financial statements in Vietnam market
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a self-starter and enjoy hands-on work with startups
- Flexible mindset and be able to work under pressure.
Tag: #Ventureinvestment #PortfolioManager #startupinvestments #venturebuilding #financialstatements #entrepreneurship #startupecosystem #investors #raisefunding
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|