Investors exploring opportunities in the Vietnamese market have several business entity options to choose from this guide provides an overview of the SIX main types of businesses available for those looking to establish a presence in Vietnam: Representative Office, Limited Liability Company (100% Foreign-Owned Enterprise), Branch Office, Joint Venture, Public Private Partnership, and Joint-Stock Company.
Are you considering expanding your business operations in Vietnam? In an environment where companies are increasingly recognising the vast potential of Vietnam’s business landscape, the demand for top-tier talent has reached unprecedented levels. Read more
- Vietnam and Canada are encouraging businesses to take advantage of Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) of which the two countries are signatories.
- Prime ministers of Vietnam and Canada have agreed to boost the two-way trade to US$8 billion by 2023 on the 50th anniversary of bilateral relations
- As many as 52 large firms of the Unite States, including Boeing, Coca Cola, SpaceX, Netflix, and Apple, have come to Vietnam to seek cooperation opportunities in various fields.
- The trip is to show US businesses’ commitment to investing in Vietnam, said Marc Knapper, Ambassador of the US to Vietnam, at a press briefing on March 21.
- According to the diplomat, Vietnam is a potential market with many business opportunities, especially when bilateral relations are developing positively, with their trade expanding vigorously over the years.
Investors from Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan and Malaysia invested about $1.4 billion in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in Vietnam’s real estate sector in the first seven months of this year. Read more
Generali Vietnam has announced the appointment of Ms. Nguyen Phuong Anh as its new CEO, subject to the approval by the Local Regulator. Read more