Writing a job description (JD) in Vietnam follows similar principles to creating job descriptions in other countries. It’s important to communicate the role’s responsibilities, qualifications, and expectations clearly and accurately.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to write a JD in Vietnam from Invest Talent
- Job Title: Make sure the title is understandable and commonly used in the Vietnamese job market.
- Job Summary: Brief overview of the role’s primary purpose and key responsibilities.
- Responsibilities: List the specific duties and tasks that the employee will be expected to perform.
- Qualifications and Requirements: Outline the qualifications, skills, and experience required for the role.
- Key Competencies: Communication skills, problem-solving abilities, teamwork, leadership, etc.
- Reporting Structure: Report to, as well as any positions that will report to them if applicable
- Benefits and Perks: Details about compensation, health insurance, paid time off, professional development opportunities, and more.
- Location: office address or remote/hybrid work arrangement.
- Application Process, Contact Information: how to apply for the position and interview process and provide contact information
- Company Overview: Include a brief overview of the company, its mission, values, and a description of its industry or sector.