Our Client is a Venture Capital and Private Equity (100% FDI)
- Oversee investment activities for the company's projects.
- Manage information collection, screening, and business negotiations for early-stage projects.
- Handle project approval, feasibility study preparation, risk assessment, and post-investment management.
- Plan exit strategies, identify opportunities, prepare proposals, and coordinate exit operations.
- Master's degree or above in finance, economics, or related fields.
- Over 3 years of Angel investment and Financial advisory experience.
- Strong understanding of capital markets, with a network of diverse resources.
- Background in renowned angel investment or financial advisory institutions is a plus.
- Familiarity with early-stage investment processes, finance, and legal affairs.
- Expertise in Energy, Environmental protection, and Consumer services.
- Proficient in English .
- Strong writing abilities for due diligence reports, investment plans, and business reports.
- Quick thinking, effective communication, and a positive demean
- Report to CEO (Expat)
- Refer under 30 (9X)